Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx, we are explorers, dreamers, and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
You will utilize React and other modern JS/CSS libraries to build some of our customers most highly requested features within our most important investment products. You will be part of a small, versatile and passionate team, adding great new capabilities to some of the most used and visible areas of the product. You will be responsible for designing, testing and maintaining software solutions that enhance our customers' experience. This is an opportunity to make a huge impact on Alteryx’s top investment areas.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of experience with full stack technologies
- Solid understanding and implementation of OO and/or functional design patterns
- Experience working with the product team to define new features
- Passionate about learning and applying new skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with revision control systems including branch, merge and tag strategies using Git or SVN
- Experience working in an Agile, Scrum, or Kanban environment
- Strong teamwork, communication, and leadership traits