Software Engineer MTS 2
Fanatics Needs You!
Fanatics is looking for a Member of Technical Staff, working with our vertically integrated Supply Chain team.
What are the challenges you'll take on?
- You will deliver powerful applications & experiences for the business and end users
- You will analyze gaps in business processes, data and reporting and develop solutions to address them
- You will write clean, safe, tested code & lead your colleagues towards the same
- Ensure that applications are tested and deployed without human intervention
What are we looking for from you?
- Pragmatism — you’re biased for action, delivering small pieces that grow over time
- Creativity in problem solving & autonomy
- You will independently find opportunities to build tooling to improve the lives of our engineers and business users
- Technical knowledge
- You have familiarity with current cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- You are familiar with or prepared to learn about:
- Infrastructure (as code)
- Databases/data modeling
- Data warehouse technologies (Redshift, Hadoop or similar)
- Continuous Integration & Delivery
- You are capable of learning new topics when unfamiliar
- You have a desire to learn and grow, push yourself and your team, and share lessons with others
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.