Software Development Engineer
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000 customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are looking for a talented Software Development Engineer to help us advance the suite of Conga products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use his or her expertise in development as a member of a dynamic team that designs, develops, tests, and maintains the Conga products. We want to hire unbelievably bright developers, who are a joy to work with, love to work with others, solve problems, listen well, and lead as appropriate. We believe in using the best tools for the task at hand so the ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies is a must. All of this adds up to an exciting, challenging, and always interesting place to work, where hard problems are found and solved every day.
This position will work out of our Broomfield, CO office. We are not seeking a remote employee.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
- Participate on a DevOps / agile team – full lifecycle and full stack – including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Design and Develop REST API’s for internal and external consumption
- Develop and maintain related application code – full stack development
- Develop unit tests to run in a continuous integration environment
- Identify and implement best practices for coding as well as development processes
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience (Required):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences both internally and externally
Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across boundaries.
- Experience with SQL databases
- Demonstrated success executing development work within an Agile environment
- Cloud experience preferred – AWS, Azure or similar
- Salesforce Force.com development experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.