This position will work directly under the leadership of our Lead Developer and will have direct access to our Chief Technology Officer. You will be challenged – and your ability to meet those challenges will allow you to rapidly advance your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within the FluentStream Agile framework to build cutting edge web applications using technologies including React, React Native, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, and PHP.
- Full-stack feature implementation, bug fixes, code reviews, and responsiveness to our operations organization.
- Linux administrative / sysadmin duties.
CSS3, CSS Preprocessors such as SASS and Less
React, React Native, and Redux
Node.js / Socket.io
MySQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, and Couch
Who we’re looking for:
- Must have 3+ years of relevant workforce experience in software, web and application development
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process utilizing tools like Jira for task tracking
- Experience with version control tools, namely Git
- Experience working with Containerized Deployment and Orchestration using tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building chrome and electron applications
- You get along well with others and thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- You’re eager to learn and improve your craft as a software developer
- You’re able to take loose requirements, work with others to figure out what needs to be done, and drive a project forward
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO plan
- Paid family leave