Site Reliability Engineer
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organizations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. Our TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, and security analytics in order to serve as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center. We are consistently recognized as a leader in the security intelligence domain and have been placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for 6 consecutive years.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Development Operations Group in Boulder. In this role you will have the opportunity to help drive the build and operation of LogRhythm’s new cloud-based services to deliver our product’s intelligence and data analytics to our customers. This is a great opportunity to leverage your knowledge and experience to bring new securproducts and services to market.
- Design and architect operational solutions for managing applications and infrastructure, with the specific goal of increasing the automation, repeatability, and consistency of operational tasks.
- Gather requirements, create designs, and implement prototypes using public and private cloud infrastructure.
- Build and deliver the technology, automation and processes to manufacture and maintain production-grade solutions.
- Collaborate with other members of the Research and Development teams to plan and coordinate the implementation of complex system and software implementations.
- Persistent testing of application and infrastructure resiliency over a variety of error conditions.
- Provide architectural and practical guidance to software development to improve resiliency, efficiency, performance, and costs.
- Create and maintain monitoring technologies and processes that improve the visibility to our applications' performance and business metrics and keep operational workload reasonable.
- Integrate existing LogRhythm solutions into cloud-ready products.
- Proven ability to design and implement secure, reliable and scalable system deployments
- Proven ability to automate engineering processes, including provisioning and de-provisioning of resources
- Proficiency with both Windows and Linux
- Experience with one or more commercial cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Experience with one or more hypervisors (VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, etc.)
- Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell or equivalent scripting experience
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt)
- Solid understanding of technology fundamentals enabling cloud – compute, storage, networking and security
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.