Recurly is committed to building the premier subscription and payments platform. With that in mind, we are looking for an energetic and dynamic Software Engineer to help build and extend the core subscriptions and billing infrastructure. You will be a key component to ensuring the continued success during our rapid growth and your impact and contribution to the bottom line will be significant. The ideal candidate will possess a broad understanding of technology systems and familiarity with recurring subscription billing business models.
- Participate in requirements and solution design sessions, working closely with stakeholders from across the entire organization
- Collaborate on the team to architect solutions to product needs
- Define technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches and provide timeline estimates
- Develop features and capabilities for the Recurly platform that enable new merchant billing models
- Test, QA, analyze, and address issues with products and features
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support
- Articulate development status to technical and non-technical audiences
- Continually refine business acumen and establish domain/industry vertical expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team structure
Recurly is an enterprise-class subscription management platform that cuts through the complexity of subscription management to optimize and automate revenue growth. Founded in 2009, Recurly uses an open platform approach to easily connect with a broad variety of back-office systems. In addition to enabling lightweight and flexible custom integrations, Recurly also has powerful out-of-the-box integrations with enterprise solutions like Salesforce, NetSuite, and Avalara to provide efficiencies through end-to-end automation of billing events throughout the customer lifecycle.
Recurly's flexible architecture, coupled with deep expertise in the payments industry is validated by the billions of dollars in transactions the company processes each year. Thousands of companies worldwide depend on Recurly to manage and optimize their rapidly-growing subscription businesses.
Offices located in San Francisco, California and Boulder, Colorado.