Senior Software Development Engineer - Test Automation
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 11,000 customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Development Engineer to help us advance our suite of SaaS Conga products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to use his or her expertise in development as a member of a dynamic team that designs, develops, tests, and maintains the Conga products. We are looking for developers who are not only top coders, but can also communicate effectively across all levels within the company. We hire talented, motivated people and hand them big problems to solve.
In this role you will ensure that our products are world-class through a focus on testing and automation. If you love working with the latest technologies, are a quick learner, a great team player and a hands-on professional, then this is your chance to join the Conga team in our continued quest to provide excellence. You will help maintain our suite of automated tests and drive development processes to include new tests. You will maintain a suite of common components that can be used across several product automation suites, in addition to the maintenance of the tool itself. The ideal candidate will have an investigative mindset, be proactive and self-directed with the ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly.
- Develop a deep understanding of the relevant business areas and various components in the stack
- Take ownership of, architect, build and scale business critical services
- Be introspective, always trying to improve yourself and the team around you
- Participate on a DevOps / agile team – full lifecycle and full stack – including design, development, testing, planning, backlog grooming and support
- Perform as a trusted contributor requiring little to no supervision and demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, exceed goals, and create benchmarks for success
- Lead the test automation efforts
- Lead all efforts around implementing automation testing best practices and creating a scalable suite of tests
- Research and build test automation suites
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid communication skills and ability to convey technical solutions to end-user of all abilities
- Demonstrated professionalism interacting with a variety of audiences both internally and externally
- Proactive, self-driven and enjoys solving complex problems, not just in the primary area of responsibility but across domains
- Some experience in mentorship of junior developers
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience developing and using test automation frameworks with open source tools and scripting languages
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with performance and security testing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.