Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our Engineering team is building a managed Kubernetes platform to enable seamless CI/CD from development to production as we migrate our legacy services to containers. You’ll be pulling things apart and tinkering, building new platforms, as we move “all-in” on AWS. Here, engineering opportunities are endless. With this fast-paced, synergetic group, you’ll be working together and across the organization to ensure customer success all while continuing to build a product that protects their dearest assets.
What You’ll Do
- Ownership, architecture, and management of a container orchestration platform on AWS infrastructure components such as EKS/ECR, VPCs, EC2, S3, tagging schemes, IAM roles.
- Deployment, and management of automation of cloud-based infrastructure and software
- Working with configuration management tools in Linux - Terraform, Packer, Salt, Ansible,
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet 12-Factor principals.
- Architecture and implementation of cloud-based monitoring, alerting and reporting – SignalFx, CloudWatch, StatusCake, Splunk, Pagerduty, InfluxDB
What You’ll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical operations and software development
- Solid understanding/experience of containerization services such as Docker & Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of open source tools
- Solid understanding/experience of continuous integration and deployment practices and supporting infrastructure/architectures
- Ability to manage using a preferred scripting language, e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Go
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level SaaS environment
- Security Experience a plus
- Team Player with a sense of humour