Senior .NET Developer
Our integration with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange must be slick, fast, and easy. We’ve made great strides, but we need another great mind on the team to accelerate our pace.
As a Senior Developer on Outlook, you’ll help maintain the current generation of our integration with Outlook while building a new integration using Microsoft’s latest add-in technology. You should have strong experience with the .NET Framework and its related technologies. Additionally, you should have hands-on experience working with RESTful APIs.
In your first month, you’ll focus on learning both the architecture and the functionality of the current generation of our integration with Outlook. You’ll also learn our tools, our processes, and our people.
In your second month, you’ll help build out additional capabilities of our product’s integration with Outlook. You’ll also start learning the Microsoft Office Add-in architecture.
In your third month, you’ll continue to work on building out our existing product, but you’ll also work with our UX design team to help them understand the capabilities and limitations of the add-in architecture, especially as it applies to our software.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain new functionality for our existing .NET-based Outlook integration
- Learn Microsoft’s new Office Add-in architecture
- Work with UX to extract the best possible user experience from the Add-in architecture
- Help develop our next-generation integration with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange
- 8+ years of experience working as a front-end developer with .NET/C#
- Driven, humble, and autonomous
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Agile Development practices (e.g., SCRUM, TDD)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with REST/JSON APIs
- MVVM Design Pattern
- Async Programming
- Exchange EWS Web Services
- Office VSTO Solutions
EMS Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. We are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce, supporting integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.