Senior Full Stack Engineer - Java/Scala/Go
Fanatics Needs You!
Who are we?
Fanatics are global leaders in licenced sports merchandise. We work in partnership with some of the biggest names in sport. Our partners include Real Madrid, PSG, Manchester United, Formula 1, NBA, and the NFL. Our e-commerce platform transacts in over 190 countries, 17 languages, and 14 currencies, powering all Fanatics territories outside of North America and Canada.
On Fanatics' Inventory Management team, we focus on building tools and systems that enable a real-time view into Warehouse and Manufacturing. Our systems enable customer-facing sites and backend distribution have clear visibility into that world. We pride ourselves on moving fast with innovative design and with focus on quality. We use GO, Java, Scala, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Spark Streaming, Apache Flink, MemSQL, Cassandra, Hive, MapReduce and other cutting edge technologies.
As a Senior Full stack Software Engineer, you will specialize in building the core platform framework, services and infrastructure (public cloud) that scale to millions of users in dozens of languages. This is a greenfield project and you will have the opportunity to innovate and influence from the ground up.
- Build highly available and scalable real-time data pipelines on the cloud to ingest all business events including click stream data, order events
- Build near-real time streaming analytics platforms to drive business by providing deeper insight through data visualization
- Build near-real time order visibility solutions to track orders until the shipment gets delivered
- Analyze click stream data, facilitate A/B testing and experimentation
- Improve data quality by building strong schema governance libraries
- Build monitoring solutions and dashboards to ensure platform's high availability
- Minimum 5-7 years of solid full stack programming skills (Java/Scala/Go, etc)
- Experience in end to end design and build process of Near-Real time and Batch Data Pipelines
- Knowledge on stream processing frameworks like Kafka Streams, Apache Spark Streaming, Apache Flink
- Experience with design and development of low latency API's
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, GCP
- Attitude to work in a fast-pace environment which values agility over talk
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.