Senior Full Stack Developer (Frontend Emphasis)
Join the saltiest team around in our heroic effort to reinvent finance for the blockchain era. In the heart of the Mile High City, You will work alongside a small team of talented and very passionate individuals to help construct a bleeding-edge, mission-critical, revolutionary technology that will be used by crypto holders all over the world.
The SALT Lending platform is a unique integration of legacy programming languages and platforms with new ones that barely have a tutorial written. As such, on the one hand, we are looking for a seasoned professional who can deliver clean and efficient code according to established standards. On the other hand, we are looking for a pioneer – someone who enjoys living at the frontier and is not afraid to challenge existing practices and techniques.
Requirements -- What you bring
- Proven history of writing clean, DRY, efficient, creative code
- Excellent references and a history of trust in former careers
- You aren't necessarily a designer, but you have an eye for detail, you can see when pixels are off, and you have a sense for usability
- You know the ins and outs of cross browser client development
- You appreciate maintainable HTML and CSS concerns such as semantic HTML and CSS specificity
- Experience with CSS pre-compiled languages, client build tools, and client testing tools
- Know how and why to use asynchronous techniques (callbacks, promises, generators, async/await)
- Knowledge of frontend storage and caching techniques
- Keen eye for design and obsessive desire to create a clean and simple user experience
- Ability to write robust integration and unit tests, as well as collaborate with other devs and QA channels to diagnose and fix bugs fast
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum: general concepts, scripting, smart contracts
- Basic understanding of cryptographic primitives like hashing, macs, PK-crypt
Benefits -- A few perks you can look forward to
- A bright, conveniently located office in Downtown Denver
- Free parking
- Free catered daily lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, and treats
- Health, dental, vision benefits, and 401K
Full-time. Must be from the Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate.