Senior Frontend Developer (UI)
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Sr. Frontend Developer (UI) role will support the Product Management effort for the Zayo CloudLink product line and will be charged with growing the contribution of the product group to the broader business. We are looking for an ambitious, independent software development professional looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions. Within the CloudLink group, we’re thinking 3, 4 and 5x, not 1.2x. If you think this is you, then I look forward to hearing how you can contribute to realizing the tremendous opportunity in front of us.
- Build out our brand new front end web portal - React + Node.JS
- Work with our 3rd party partner to co-develop a next gen portal and teach best coding and development practices along the way.
- Determine specifications, implement design, and product maintenance to keep pace with evolution of the product.
- Work cross-functionally, in an agile environment, to ensure that product enhancements integrate fully across the entire user experience spectrum (quote to cash).
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience; MS in Computer Science a plus.
- 3+ years of professional experience in Front End Web UI development.
- Prior experience with HTML and CSS.
- Prior experience with one or more of the following technologies: Node.JS, Sring, Ruby on Rails
- Experience establishing infrastructure in a Cloud Service Provider such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc. preferred but not required.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry PaaS preferred but not required.
- Experience with Git, Jira, and working in an Agile development environment strongly preferred but not a requirement for the position.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave