Senior Front End Web Developer
Poised to be one of the largest content powerhouses in the world, Inboxlab is an expansive network focused on building successful, high-quality brands around the inbox. Revolutionary in its scope and scale, Inboxlab has brilliantly innovated email—the last undisrupted digital communications platform—to engage and inspire communities via the inbox. Recognized as a Top 50 Startup to Watch in 2019 by Built In Colorado, Inboxlab is proud to be based in Denver and quickly adding to its team of go-getters and entrepreneurs.
Inboxlab presently focuses on two primary verticals: travel and gaming. Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 3,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and the Inbox Games network currently serves 50,000,000+ game plays per month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Provide product management of Inboxlab brands, including execution of the product vision and coordination with creative, engineering, brand strategy, email and campaign management teams
- Work closely in teams composed of Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts
- Work with the product team to conceptualize and design a clean, intuitive and efficient experience with an elegant UI
- Develop the front-end user interface for the main backend web application used to manage Inboxlab’s various brands, apps and games
- Work closely with backend developers to integrate REST APIs and develop the application’s logic and features
- Communicate with the management team and translate business needs into technical specifications and requirements
- Integrate the UI and design for various products including websites, web apps, customized emails and more
- Ensuring that all web design is integrated and developed to be both cross-platform compatible and mobile responsive
- Work in a product development process that is primarily agile/scrum
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING
- 4+ years working in a product development team/environment, collaborating with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers and QA Analysts
- 1+ years experience with ReactJS. Web application experience for administrative web portals or other forms of apps using React
- 5+ years experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience with integrating REST APIs in web application
- Experience with UI application design tools such as Invision, Sketch, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience working with Git and sharing code repositories
- Excellent knowledge and experience in crafting simple, efficient and elegant user experiences through architecture and UI design/development
- Ability to communicate with end users and translate needs into technical requirements/specifications
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a teamExperience with MJML or other email frameworks a plus
At Inboxlab we aim to provide equal opportunity for all! We are firm believers in the strength of diversity and aim to build teams of individuals that offer unique perspectives, come from different backgrounds and challenge each other to be better every day!