(Senior) Cyber Security Compliance Engineer - Sales
At Workiva, we create best-in-class, next-generation collaborative solutions for enterprise productivity. We pride ourselves on bringing the consumer level user experience to business users. We love our customers, and they love us back. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are excited to solve some of today's most challenging problems. Workiva started with an idea, to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is an all in one platform that simplifies complex collaboration while keeping data in sync, thus reducing risk. Wdesk is used by thousands of companies globally and we boast a 96% customer satisfaction rating.
We are open to both Senior Cyber Security Engineer level and Cyber Security Engineer level applicants.
The Cyber Security Engineer is responsible for customer-facing IT & security. This role would work with customers and prospects on the risk and audit side to help with enterprise controls architecture and Wdesk's security features and implementation. This position focuses primarily on the pre-sale support side. Some of the technical challenges include, but are not limited to, managing relationships, project/program management, and risk audits.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself if you think this may be the career opportunity you've been waiting for:
- Do I like customer facing experiences?
- Are my influencing skills at a senior skilled level?
- Does knowing you are part of a huge deal closing make your energy level skyrocket?
- Do you like lots of moving parts, multiple projects, and the intensity of sales?
- Do you know what TPRM means?
- Do you know what NIST framework means?
- Can I explain the difference between SOC 1 and SOC 2?
What You'll Do
- Partner with stakeholders during the sales process to ensure future customers know about Workiva's amazing cybersecurity
- Be Responsible for pre and post cybersecurity issues during the sales process
- Mitigate Risk
- Understand what TPRM is and the best practices for Workiva
- Execute with Excellence with regard to NIST and ISO frameworks
- Technical Acumen so you can explain the architecture of Wdesk and communicate how secure our platform is
- Utilize your analytical mind to perform audits, assessments, and data gathering
- Assess the effectiveness of existing security controls and provide best practice knowledge
- Manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy talking on the phone and participating in video conferencing
- Relish in the ability to have a flexible work environment but also enjoy working east coast hours regardless of your physical location
What You'll Need
- Experience in risk assessments and audits from a cybersecurity perspective
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills; project management is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple priorities (is this even possible??)
- B.A./B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of IT security experience in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of TPRM
- Knowledge of SOX Reporting
- Knowledge of FedRamp
- Knowledge of NIST Framework and ISO framework
- Cloud Security Experience
- Understanding of SOC 1 and 2
- Experience with CAIQ
- Experience with Loopio
- A blended background in accounting and cybersecurity
Where You'll Work
- Muse Page: https://www.themuse.com/profiles/workiva
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Workiva