Security Analytics Consultant
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security orchestration, automation & response (SOAR) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We are looking for a Security Analytics Consultant to join our team either at our headquarters in Boulder, CO or remote within North America. As a Security Analytics Consultant you will help organizations optimize their security operations by providing expert help with configuration, tuning, and the long-term operation of LogRhythm Advanced Threat Analytics Suites. Through weekly sync ups, you will have hands on involvement with helping customers define, review, and build use cases to achieve their goals.
- Review the state of the LogRhythm deployment with customer SOC team
- Determine customer goals and develop plans to reach set goals
- Assist with enabling and tuning Threat Analytics rules
- Conduct kickoff meetings as well as weekly check-ins with customer teams
- Create use cases with customers around short term and long term goals
- 5-7 year’s IT experience in a consultant or security role
- Proficiency with 2 or more scripting languages (SQL, PHP, Python, Regex, PowerShell)
- Strong understanding of networking and network security technologies, especially SIEM
- Knowledge of Windows or Linux administration
- Strong project management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certifications in a core security related discipline (ISC2, CISSP, SANS GISP, and/or CEH)
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.