Envysion is currently seeking a lead Sales Engineer to join our team. As a sales engineer, you'll combine technical knowledge and sales skills to provide advice and support to packaging a solution to win. Your customer interactions will be with our clients throughout the customers organization, so technical understanding with the ability to communicate effectively with all area of the client organization will be essential. Along with the Account Executive, this position will be a key point of contact for clients and will provide both pre and post-sales guidance.
- Understanding the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Establishing the demo environment including the establishment of use cases that best demonstrate the unique value proposition of our SaaS solution
- Building and presenting customized demos
- Presenting companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Participating and help driving the appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Supporting the negotiating of contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Responding effectively to RFPs
- Attaining quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Positions requires Travel up to 25%
Winning Behaviors, Competencies, and Skills
- An analytical mind that can dig into client and technical requirements
- Innovative spirit
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Ability to work as part of a team to business problems in a complex selling and political environments
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- A general understanding of hardware and video security solutions is preferred
Experience & Education
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a SaaS Business Intelligence company or similar technology
- Knowledge of retail industry related applications, data integration techniques and web technology
Envysion is an equal opportunity employer.