Quality Assurance and Production Support Analyst
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Quality Assurance & Production Support (QA/PS), Effortless Development position is responsible for testing Tranzact (Quote-to-Cash/Customer Portal) applications including researching, documentation, reporting, analysis, and identifying processes improvements that ensures an effortless development experience and set or adhere to standards for best practices. The QA/PS will also work with the Tranzact Project Manager to understand Tranzact roadmap and priorities.
In this role, the QA/PS will gain a deep understanding of application process and flows and be able to triage production issues, they will operate as main point of contact between technical and business teams identifying data / code issues and communicating findings and proposed solutions.
- Oversee testing of applications in Pre-Production and Production ensuring code / UI adheres to the provided requirements
- Test software via UI and Scripts. Log and Track defects found during testing.
- Assist with integration, regression, and various other testing
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Identify and recommend changes to increase effectiveness and quality of application
- Communicate with Users / Business / Technical teams to address bugs / data integrity
- User Acceptance testing plan created and attached prior to beginning UAT phase of project
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- High level of Salesforce knowledge, including but not limited to object design and reporting structures.
- Experience working in GitLab
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all backgrounds (IT, Business, etc.)
- Ability to provide logical guidance in a fast paced and quickly changing environment
- Insatiable curiosity: Ability to learn new software quickly
- Problem Solver: Driven by intuition and curiosity to resolve and learn the unknown.
- Thoughtful Go Getter: Willingness to fail and learn from it, while not waiting around.
- Collaborator: Open and fulsome communicator who raises their hand as much as they listen.
- Service Orientation: You have no issue making other people’s problems your own.
- Technical Mindset: Loves it, gets it and thinks about how by using it they can improve something, anything, everything.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave