Join Alteryx, the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, and be part of a dynamic and fast-growing organization in one of the hottest software markets. Alteryx provides data analysts in departments like sales, marketing, finance, and real estate with an intuitive visual workflow designer that allows users to blend data from multiple sources, perform data analytics, generate reports, and create dynamic reusable applications that can be deployed to a cloud-based server solution.
* Analyze requirements and technical documentation to plan, develop and implement tests.
* Create, execute, track and maintain manual and automated functional and regression test suites.
* Provide insight into test requirements, design and implementation.
* Provide detailed problem analysis to the development teams driving product quality.
* Act as a customer advocate, committed to delivering quality throughout the company.
* 3+ years’ experience as a Quality Engineer.
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
* Working knowledge of development and automation tools, such as Selenium or PyTest.
* Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and other geospatial technologies.
* Statistics and predictive analytics libraries such as R.
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum driven development environment
* Experience using Subversion, Perforce, GIT, or equivalent SCM.
* Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced Agile environment.