QA Automation Engineer
Hotel Engine (https://www.hotelengine.com) seeks a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer with strong experience in automating testing and manual testing to join our engineering team. You will work directly with the executive team and the employees using our software to help shape the future of our company. Our team is small but focused on shipping quality product and we want to add a self-starter who truly enjoys software development, product ownership, solving problems, and learning something new every day.
The ideal candidate loves writing automated tests and ensuring that we are shipping quality code. The right candidate wants to be the go-to resource for their areas of responsibility and share what they know and learn with teammates. Remote candidates are encouraged to apply if they can commit to being in Denver within four weeks after receiving an offer.
How We Work:
- We ship code daily to our CI, staging, and production environments. Build, deploy, and monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- We do two-week sprints with daily standups and biweekly grooming, planning, and retrospectives.
- We are good teammates who follow our working agreement. We’re looking for hard workers who don’t let their ego get in the way.
- We follow a part-time Work from Home schedule.
- We ship code daily to our production, staging, and continuous integration environments. Test results, deployments, and production monitoring alerts are posted to Slack.
- 3+ years of QA and automation testing experience
- A passion for giving users a polished, highly usable experience.
- Experience with high volume, publicly-facing production site.
- An eye for good UI/UX. You will be working with a dedicated designer, so you do not need a design background, but if that's within your skillset then all the better.
- Experience with native mobile development is a big plus.
- A desire to mentor mid-level team members.
- Production experience with Heroku and Amazon Web Services.
What we provide:
- A healthy work/life balance! Kick ass for 40 hours and enjoy your time off.
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery
- Free parking
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities