QA Automation Engineer
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO.
We are currently looking to add a QA Automation Engineer to our Software Quality Assurance team. In general, we are looking for someone who has a passion for making sure software performs accurately, efficiently, and according to plan, finding and destroying bugs, and being part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team. Our environment can be fun, loose, iterative, and even chaotic at times - you've been warned.
What you will be doing:
- Build test frameworks: You'll architect, design, and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Coordinate: With your scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and releases.
- Develop automated testing/productivity tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure maximum utilization.
Why we think you'll like working here:
- com is the industry-leading online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-qualified home improvement resources in their area - a homeowner turns to HomeAdvisor every second for help.
- We're one of Denver's largest internet companies, and our employees have voted us to the Denver Post's list of Top Workplaces for 6 years running.
- You have a direct impact on our customer experience every single day.
- We're not afraid to make mistakes and figure out how we can be better in time for the next release.
We're seeking someone with the following experiences:
- 3+ years of Test Automation experience
- Experience testing APIs and Microservices
- Working knowledge of databases - SQL/MongoDB
- Experience building/supporting automation frameworks/tools
- Experience with git or other source code control
- Experience with CI/CD concepts/tools (i.e., Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
- Basic comfort level with technologies/tools such as Linux, Jira, swagger, Maven, POSTMAN, etc.
- Bonus points for nightwatch, selenium, spock, cucumber
We hire sharp, dedicated people every day. Here's your chance to shine. Send us a resume to start the conversation.
Check more about our team and environment by visiting http://abouthomeadvisor.com/careers.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Experience testing APIs and Microservices
3 years: Test Automation experience
Basic comfort level with technologies/tools such as Linux, Jira, swagger, Maven, POSTMAN, etc.
Experience with CI/CD concepts/tools (i.e., Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
Experience with git or other source code control
Experience building/supporting automation frameworks/tools
Working knowledge of databases - SQL/MongoDB