Founded in 2006, SurveyGizmo is a powerful survey and data insights platform that empowers business professionals to make informed decisions. As SaaS application software, it offers user-friendly data collection tools for understanding customers, markets, and employees in real time and communicating this information across an organization. It provides data insights in over 205 countries, with 50K new surveys created and 5M responses collected every week.
SurveyGizmo has tremendous opportunity to continue this growth, based on current market size and the potential for more sophisticated product positioning and a robust sales and marketing engine. Details on SurveyGizmo’s products and services can be found on our website www.surveygizmo.com
Who You Are
You have a Heart for Service
We provide extraordinary service to our customers, co-workers, and our community by going out of our way to appreciate and support them.
You are Curious
We create products that help our customers listen and be curious, and we ourselves are curious. We strive to understand our customers’ business problems and the solutions delivered with our software.
You Find a Way
We help our customers and employees succeed by finding solutions to their problems. We have a can-do attitude and we do what we say we will do.
What You'll Do
As a member of the Quality Assurance team reporting to the QA Manager, you will be responsible for writing and executing new manual tests as part of our quality assurance process. We are part of a fast-paced, agile product development team working toward more application test coverage and continuous integration within our testing process. You’ll have the opportunity to test our application in order to help ensure quality and identify problems before releases and during the development life-cycle. If you have a passion for continuous improvement, writing good tests, finding bugs, and improving product quality, keep reading!
Key responsibilities & duties
- Write and execute manual tests for bugs and large features
- Reproduce and look into issues brought up by other departments
- Write test plans that accurately reflect test cases and test efforts
- Perform weekly releases by packaging code, running smoke tests, and running automated regression tests
- Be a subject matter expert in at least one area of the application
- Work with the development team on any test failures and bugs found
- Collaborate with other QA team members and Software Engineers on best practices and best ways to write tests
- Perform exploratory testing throughout the application
- Write and execute tests while focusing on customer experience
- Be an advocate for our customers when testing and when issues arise
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar discipline
- 1+ years working in a technical or software related field
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced product development team
- Familiar with Agile/Lean methodologies
- Familiar with test methodologies and writing test cases and plans
- Familiar with at least one automated testing tool
- Passionate about software quality and a great customer experience
- An organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks, and priorities without daily guidance
Our team members enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package and full suite of benefits
- Great Boulder location without the Pearl Street commute
- Environment where you are empowered and can see your impact