Through our unique approach to deliberate practice, we develop software platforms that connect creators, instructors, and performers allowing them to publish, teach and train using the proven principles of deliberate practice: set a specific goal, get expert instruction, perform focused practice and receive immediate feedback. This shared approach is the common thread connecting our brands: TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, TrainHeroic, BestBikeSplit and Alfred Music.
We are looking for a NetSuite Developer to work at the Peaksware level and contribute NetSuite functional and technical skills in supporting our financial processes. You will work closely with Accounting, Sales, Data, and Engineering teams and play a central role in improving and expanding our financial system infrastructure.
- Work closely with our accounting and Sales teams, to identify priorities and enable growth and efficiencies.
- End-to-end management of complex technical issues related to our NetSuite platform and dependent applications
- Develop and refactor SuiteScripts, SuiteFlows and integrations to support our financial processes.
- Define technical requirements for configurations, customizations, extensions and integrations
- Self-motivated with a strong passion to learn and grow your craft in software engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or STEM degree OR comparable work experience AND coursework/education
- Knowledge of OOD, common OO practices, and Design Patterns (in any language)
- Technical foundation in modern web technologies, APIs, and SQL
- Working knowledge of CI/CD principles and solutions including testing
- Ability to work with and actively participate with a small, highly motivated, high-speed team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong drive for problem-solving, for constantly evolving technologies and software development methods
- Basic understanding of accounting workflows and principles
- Familiarity with additional financial application services such as Zuora, Avalara, Braintree
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL
- Familiarity with git, GitHub
- Familiarity and understanding of unit and integration testing
- Familiarity with cloud based services such as AWS
Benefits and Perks Include:
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- 401(k) 5% match
- $1,200/year fitness reimbursement to purchase any items related to healthy living
- 3 weeks of PTO for all new hires; increase in PTO at various years of service
- 4 week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of employment
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- Music Studio for all to practice, jam, and record
- On-site workout area access: treadmill, bike trainers, rowers, and full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, with changing rooms and showers and towel service
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust