Manager of Engineering
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health and dental insurance for employees, pension plan, 25 days of holiday, travel insurance and many additional perks!
Conga’s development team is looking for a full-time Manager of Engineering to join our Broomfield office. This role will be leading the delivery of our Document Management products, and is critical to the overall success of Conga, its customers and partners. This vital teammate will provide their technical expertise, coaching, and leadership to our Engineering, QA and Technical Operations teams, which will include technical feedback, project & sprint oversight, personnel management, managing implementation, integration, and relationship with Product Management.
- Manage projects, escalated cases and sprints leveraging SFDC, JIRA and other toolsets
- Collaborate with clients and partners to develop unique solutions utilizing our technology, services and support
- Provide advanced technical support for new business prospects, existing clients, internal analysts and partners
- Understand and communicate the business value and ROI of products to partners and customers
- Lead teams by providing technical feedback, coaching, and project management support
- Develop and maintain best practices for the development delivery teams
- Undertake special projects that require creative integration and advanced implementation
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
- Successfully leverage the resources within the team; jointly determine strategy and methods to ensure success
- Develop scoring and success metrics
- Ensuring timely delivery of committed features and bugs ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Product Management to create delivery plan while ensuring quality and timely delivery
- Collaborate with Technical Customer Success to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Sprint Management including but not limited to Daily Standups, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, and Grooming Sessions
- A passion for development and proven experience with implementation, administration and support
- Experience developing in Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution architecture or product management
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing and leading technical development teams
- Ability to balance multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Ability to work autonomously, manage your time, and make judgments that are in the best interest of the client and the business
- Experience with leading teams to create solutions in a SaaS, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, or other leading cloud-based technology
- Strong analysis and problem solving acumen
- Ability to build relationships and influence cross functionally
- Demonstrated professionalism in interacting with all levels of management
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong grasp of AWS essentials
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.