Lead Front End Developer
About the Position
This is a unique ground-floor opportunity for a highly motivated and resourceful person to be a leader on our product team. In this role, you'll be involved in every aspect of our product from what we build to how we build it.
Printfection is transforming the $20 billion promotional swag industry by shifting the way companies think about and use branded promotional swag. We’re a B2B tech startup that’s bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We have awesome customers like Zendesk, New Relic, Zapier, and Galvanize and we’re a tight-knit, collaborative, respectful team.
What You'll Do
In support of this you will:
- Work with our agile dev team to solve difficult interaction problems and provide input during the UX design phase.
- Ensure the long term quality of our code through unit and functional testing.
- Help support answer technical product questions.
- Be the expert on industry UX/ design best practices and have an understanding of design systems.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced front end developer with 4+ years professional experience working on a web application.
- You're pixel-perfect and have a passion for building engaging and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with PHP and have the confidence to step outside the frontend to keep yourself unblocked. Experience with AWS, Linux and MySQL a plus.
- Upgrading an older code base and implementing new frameworks and standards excites you.
- You pride yourself on polished, easy-to-understand communication skills (written and verbal).
- You're a self-managed team player who can function with ambiquity and a proactive problem solver.
- You live near or can relocate to work in downtown Denver Colorado.
- You have a deadline mentality, detailed oriented, and a passion for building things that scale
- You're self-driven; you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20bn industry from the ground-up. Not just another web app, Printfection is a mission-critical part of our customer’s marketing and brand success
- Flexibility to work from home several days a week or our downtown Denver, Colorado office
- A fun and passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- An enjoyable team environment: free lunches, happy hours, sporting events, and more
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, transportation stipend, and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- Unlimited vacation policy and eight paid holidays