Jr Software Developer
At FluentStream, we imagine and build communications software that simplifies how businesses connect with their clients.
This position will work directly under the leadership of our Lead Developer and will have direct access to our VP of Technology. A qualified candidate will be someone looking to use technical skills in a fast-paced business environment and is willing to learn under the development leadership and guidance of an industry expert. You will be challenged – and your ability to meet those challenges will allow you to rapidly advance your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working within the FluentStream Agile framework to build cutting edge web applications using technologies including React, React Native, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, and PHP.
- Bug fixes, code reviews, and responsiveness to our operations organization
- Basic Linux administrative / sysadmin duties
Who we’re looking for:
- Great attitude, willingness to learn. High growth potential.
- Non-traditional backgrounds and first-timers are welcome and often preferred!
- No GPA or test scores considered. No tricky questions in the hiring process.
- We just want smart people that want to learn, enjoy solving problems, and fit our unique, fast-paced, and interesting culture.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use cutting edge web and mobile technologies.
- How a really fun company puts a rapidly evolving telecommunications product on the market.
- Business and technology skills you’ll take with you if you ever actually want to leave.
- Agile. How to build professional software.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan
- Participate in ownership of the company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Dog-friendly, fancy expresso machine, free beer
Interested applicants should reply with a GitHub account, favorite code sample, or creative drawing.