What You'll Do
- As a Software Engineer, specializing in iOS, on the Rep Services Team, you will continue to pave the way in engineering the best tool on the market for the deskless worker. Your work will impact the largest segment of our user-base, as you improve and innovate upon our robust mobile data collection platform.
What We'll Achieve
- Field Reps will continue to be delighted with the GoSpotCheck application for all it does to save them time during and after their site visits.
- The new fully-fledged features you build will not only help our current customers, but also open the door to new use cases that will keep GoSpotCheck’s business growing!
- Our Support Team will rest assured that when a bug is validated and reported, that you’ll get it resolved.
- The QA Team will have way too much time on their hands, thanks to the test driven development practices you adhere to.
Who You Are
- You have a strong sense of empathy for the customer experience - efficiency, reliability and accuracy are all extremely important to you.
- You've built and shipped mobile applications, small and large, and can point to what you've done.
- You have 2+ years professional experience in native iOS development (both Objective-C and Swift), and have used testing frameworks such as Espresso, Robolectric, XCTest or Cedar.
- You have solid computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns and programming languages.
- You’re a good programmer and you write understandable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You understand there are always trade-offs in engineering and you know how to communicate those trade-offs.
- You can jump into situations and make things better without a lot of handholding.
- When things break — and they will — you are eager, and able, to help fix things.
- You get your kicks from solving problems, delivering on-time, and being encouraged to innovate.
- Bonus points if you are well-versed in Restful API’s.
- Additional bonus points if you have relevant experience with other parts of our stack - Ruby on Rails, Postgres and SQL.
- You have worked in a smaller environment, or in a consulting role, and know how to be resourceful in order to get things done.
- You don’t come totally unglued when a PM asks you to stop what you are doing to work on something else.
- You can live with the idea of having too much work and not enough time to do it, and are able to prioritize.
- You enjoy being around your peers, and see the value of working in a highly collaborative environment.
- You have an open mind to using the technology that will produce the best results.
- You (preferably) earned a Bachelor’s degree in CS.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.