Information Systems Engineer
Who we are...
BombBomb makes it easy to use simple videos to build relationships through email, text and social media. Our team is scrappy and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We're close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. Rehumanizing the planet can't be done without EXCELLENT people and we want to add you to our already amazing team!
Who we're looking for…
The Information Systems Engineer develops and maintains code related to information systems architecture at BombBomb and helps bridge the gap between our applications and various integrations such as Salesforce and Chargify. The IS Engineer works to improve uptime, availability and usefulness of BombBomb’s information systems.
What you will do…
- Deliver software projectes within agreed-upon timelines 95% of the time, quarter over quarter.
- Maintain test coverage on our Salesforce code of 85%, continually work to improve coverage as new features are released.
- Grow test coverage on the PHP monolith that interfaces with Salesforce to 75%.
- Develop a metrics dashboard representing the Salesforce / Monolith systems Information Systems owns. Use this dashboard to help increase the availability of IS systems, set relevant alarms, achieving a 99.9% uptime month over month.
- Work on improving bugs and error handling related to IS systems.
How you'll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility and Service.
- Constant learning: Eager to keep skills up to date, and master new technologies.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to Detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Persistence: Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company.
Our ideal candidate will be or have…
- 3+ years of PHP or similar Object Oriented Programming experience
- REST or SOAP API experience
- Experience writing unit and functional tests
- 3+ years of SQL, SoQL or relevant database experience
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes…
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- 15 days paid time off
- 9 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Weekly company-catered lunch
- Fun workplace: happy hour every Friday and company game room
- Annual Education/Development for your career growth