Industrial Security Analyst Lead
Please review the job details below.
This position will be responsible for interpreting requirements, developing & implementing security programs (plans, procedures, and processes) and engaging Cognizant Security Agencies (CSA) & Government Contracting Authority (GCA) to ensure critical National Security Information (NSI) is protected in accordance with policy and expectations. This position will provide development and oversight of all aspects of program security for collateral and SCI programs. The position will be required to lead and provide guidance to a team of security professionals.
- Solid understanding of DoD and SCI customers, policies, and program security execution
- Demonstrated knowledge of national security policies, to include (but not limited to): ICDs, NISPOM, Executive Orders, customer specific directives and instructions, Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs), etc.
- Identify needs and manage all aspects of security services for classified programs
- Focuses on superb customer service and customer satisfaction
- Contributes to developing improved processes and protocol and implementing new ideas with security management
- Implement all aspects of a security program to include Security Operating Procedures (SOPs), security processes, security education and awareness program, etc.
- Develop strategies to increase DigitalGlobe’s security knowledge and understanding of customer requirements
- Educates employees as to the importance of security procedures and how the new processes provide benefits to employees and the company
- Keeps abreast of the dynamic industry of security, technologies, and developing threats world-wide
- Partner with cross-departmental management to coordinate security initiatives in line with the overall business strategy and an emerging perspective focusing on security
- Lead and provide security guidance and mentoring to a team of security professionals
- Minimum of 8 years of program security experience, plus 2 years supervisory experience with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiar with the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Industrial Security Facility Database (ISFD)/, National Industrial Security System (NISS), Scattered Castles, Information Management Systems, Access Control Systems and other security-related databases
- Strong understanding of the DD254 process
- Must have Top Secret eligibility and the ability to obtain SCI accesses
- Position may require some travel
- Must be a US Citizen
- Experience in leading a professional staff, demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce security policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines while managing internal customer expectations and resetting accordingly
- Ability to set and balance short and long-term priorities and remain focused within a rigorous, fast-paced and dynamic environment
DigitalGlobe and Radiant solutions offer a generous compensation package including a competitive salary; choice of medical plan; dental, life, and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with competitive company match; paid holidays and paid time off.