Full Stack Java Developer
As a member of the Enterprise Computing Solutions team, our newest Full Stack Developer team member will be passionate about developing solutions to achieve business needs and will be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of cutting-edge applications. This position will sit in the Centennial, CO office and will be part of an exciting new partnership for Arrow Electronics.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess a good understanding of enterprise-class IT development methodologies and demonstrate solid skills in around business processes. This individual must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate a team-oriented, goal and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the business community and other IT team members within a dynamic and high-profile environment.
- Designs and develops software solutions to meet business requirements. Manages full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing. Performs solution design, bug verification, and beta support, which may require research and analysis.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions, fixes and patches as mandated.
- Design, develop and document specifications throughout the project life cycle. Coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Guide developers on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems; review work of development teams.
A successful candidate will have following technical skills
- Experience of architecture Web applications, data modeling techniques and analysis.
- Extensive experience of providing solutions in various Web and Mobile application functions and additional knowledge of related functions is required.
- Experience and Knowledge around different frameworks like AngularJs, EmberJS, Bootstrap or any custom styling framework.
- Experience and Knowledge around Java Spring Framework, Node JS etc.
- Experience in building custom applications on top of ERP applications (including data modeling, architecture etc.).
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
- Ability to analyze & resolve production support issues.
- Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities.
- Must have experience supporting / implementing large web development projects like product development assignments.
- Demonstrated proficiency around basic to complex queries in SQL.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Experience in managing complexities of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Expertise with responsive design and understanding of mobile first design principals
- Knowledge of any industry standard Custom web Portals.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college/university in Information Systems (Computer Science) or related field or equivalent related experience.
- 6+ years of IT Web and/or Mobile Applications experience.
- 2+ years’ experience with AngularJS 1.5 or higher versions
- Experience with CSS Pre-compilers (LESS or SASS)
- Knowledge of REST services using JSON and AJAX
- Spring MVC 4.0 or higher and familiarity with using Spring through JPA
- Knowledge of Java and OO concepts
- Advance degree or post-graduation degree is preferred.
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries.
- Previous experience working for a large public enterprise corporation.
- Knowledge on Java spring security
- Familiarity with Angular 2
- Knowledge of unit testing, JS testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma
- Working experience with Oracle APEX application development & design will be a plus
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled