Full stack Engineer
Apto, headquartered in the heart of Denver’s vibrant LoDo neighborhood, is at the forefront of a market that is beginning to accelerate technology change in the commercial real estate industry. We are doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM and deal management) and focusing on the success of our customers and employees. We just received a 2018 Top Company Award by ColoradoBiz Magazine, placed on the Inc. 500 list, designated a Best Place to Work in Denver by the DBJ and won the Outside Best Places to work in both 2016 and 2017. Come help us level up commercial real estate transaction management with an award-winning team.
Full Stack Engineer
As a member of our engineering team, you’ll be making a substantial contribution to our new platform – but also help maintain and enhance our existing apps. You have a few years of experience building enterprise grade software and are particularly gifted with Node.js. If you’re ready to jump into a growing industry where you can really make your mark, let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating with small, cross-functional teams of designers, developers and product managers building new features onto our existing apps, but most of your time will be spent developing our new platform
- Practicing continuous integration, continuous delivery and building in the cloud.
- Using tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, Heroku, Amazon Web Services, Azure and Google Cloud
- Designing and extending existing APIs while optimizing and scaling systems, databases and web applications
- Mentoring and developing junior engineers while working on our product-centered team
- Building great products that commercial real estate brokers can’t wait to get their hands on
What you’ll bring to the team:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar discipline
- At least 3 years of experience working on enterprise-grade productivity apps
- Demonstrated full stack experience with Node.js, Angular and REST APIs
- Confident humility; you know your stuff but enjoy brainstorming with others for the best outcome
- Passionate about delivering well-architected software that is easy to maintain
- Extra points if you’ve worked in an early-stage company and understand shifting priorities in order to build a world-class company
- Happy to exchange views on a tough challenge over ping pong or an afterhours beverage
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive base salary, and generous stock options
- Healthy suite of benefits
- Dog-friendly, centrally located office in LoDo
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.