Director, Software Development
LogRhythm, a leader in security intelligence and analytics, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The company’s award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint forensics and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyber threats, LogRhythm provides innovative compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
As a Director of Software Development, you will lead a team of engineers responsible for developing one of the more innovative network security solutions on the market. As we push the boundaries of cybersecurity, you will have a direct hand in architecting product direction, developing new processes, and driving collaboration not only within engineering but cross functionally throughout the organization. We look for leaders that leverage trusting relationships in order to achieve ambitious business objectives. Your ability to coach and develop the talent within your team will be fully utilized.
- Lead software development activities throughout the product development lifecycle associated with LogRhythm’s product
- Transform high-level strategic product direction into tactical product direction
- Assist in architecting and designing solutions based on strong knowledge of the technologies involved
- Track progress, communicate risks and escalate concerns in a timely manner
- Execute successful and timely product releases which incorporate the necessary innovative features and fixes through a quality focused production methodology
- Build world-class, development teams through clear expectations and objectives management, coaching, career development, and smart recruiting
- 5 years’ experience in software development and delivery of complex, scalable distributed enterprise applications
- 5 years’ of software technical management overseeing a minimum of 10 staff
- Proven ability to develop trusting relationships from subordinate to executive level
- Experience with full software development lifecycle and particular Agile and Scrum development practices
- Solid SCM and continuous build knowledge and experience (e.g. Git/Jenkins)
- Experience with both Windows and Unix operating system environments
- Experience in environments which have pushed market shifting innovation and produced quality, successful products.
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.