About KG Lewis
KG Lewis is built on 16 successful years of helping businesses of all kinds navigate change, challenge, and transformation. Our consultants are pros in agile project delivery, program offices, post-M&A integration, and a wide range of technology disciplines. When our customers can’t afford to fail, we’re at our best.
Cultural impact. Business impact. Career impact. What unites our diverse team of professionals is a passion for constant learning, solving problems, transforming businesses, and making the world a better place inside and outside the office. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
KG Lewis offers a great benefits package as well as a culture that supports continuous learning and career development. We offer all of our employees access to industry-leading training platforms and technology-focused research tools to help them personally and professionally in their careers.
Denver, CO (DTC)
KG Lewis is seeking a DevOps Engineer. The DevOps Engineer is responsible for engineering activities that maintain and enhance the advanced video and signal processing hardware, software and electrical systems.
- Provides operations support for applications and systems servers
- Works closely with engineering operations staff on system design and configuration
- Designs, implements, monitors, enhances, and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas
- Provide suggestions and solutions for server applications utilizing Java technologies
- Provide Systems Administration and troubleshooting of Unix and Linux operating systems
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training or education or work experience
- Minimum of (2) years of experience within Systems Administration/Engineering
- Minimum of (2) years of experience within Software Development
- Minimum of (2) years of experience performing software automation
- Experience working with Unix and Linux operating systems; performing administrative duties within the servers (builds, configurations, troubleshooting, etc)
- Experience developing/programming within Java languages and performing maintenance duties (debugging, coding, troubleshooting)
- Experience with scripting and automation with either of the following tools; Python, Bash, Shell, PERL, etc
- Knowledge advanced video equipment (e.g. VOD, controllers, multiplexing, digital transport, edge QAM), Motorola (DAC) and/or CISCO (DNCS) video delivery systems
- Experience with cloud hosting providers such as AWS (Amazon Web Services), OpenStack, Cloudera, etc.
- Hand-on experience installing, configuring and monitoring relational databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Experience providing 'on call' support on a rotating basis to resolve system/application issues after normal business hours
- Telecommunication industry experience preferred
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (NCTI, SCTE, BCT/E)
KG Lewis is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is KG Lewis’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.