We’re looking for an engineer who is driven by learning and overcoming technical challenges. This person will play a key role in building the next generation in media consumption at Craftsy. As the DevOps Engineer on the team, you will oversee the health of our AWS infrastructure, participate in R&D efforts for next horizon tech, build roadmap proposals, and see through the implementation.
- Field technical questions from development and product team members
- Research, develop and enhance existing systems
- Architect monitoring systems and strategies for tracking health
- Design and implement Change Management strategies
- Build and implement CI/CD automation systems
• 2+ years experience in System Administration, DevOps Engineering, SRE, or equivalent IT Operations role
• Hands-on experience in Linux system administration including resource management, network operations, and process management
• Understanding administrative security concepts such as Firewalls, IPS, IDS, User Directories, ACL, VPN, MFA
• Experience working in cloud-based environments. AWS preferred.
• Ability to create and distribute runbooks
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States