Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
FreshTracks.io is a startup within the CA Accelerator and we are seeking a motivated individual with a real passion for using data to help ramp up and support a community of developers and operators. This role will be part of a dynamic and collaborative startup team. We believe radically transforming the way software is observed, monitored and understood is pretty exciting stuff, and we are looking for people who want to join the fun.
We are passionate about collecting millions of metrics per second from infrastructure, Kubernetes, containers and applications. FreshTracks correlates metrics and anomalies between them to provide seamless observability for engineering teams throughout the software lifecycle. The CA Accelerator is following the Lean Startup process. We are going to need your help to prototype, experiment and validate. If we are doing it right, there are always several great paths forward.
- Manage multiple support channels for prospects and customers
- Engage in projects to improve processes and products
- Act as a Subject Matter Authority for product
- Adapt to rapidly changing environments and products
- Understand the Product Life Cycle and future direction for the product
- Analyze customer environmental configurations and logs to solve problems and recreate issues on test systems
- Share observability tips and tricks with prospects, customers and the open source community
- Partner with product and engineering to highlight customer issues and influence the prioritization of defects/issues
- Collect, build, review, update, publishe and retire knowledge content
- Assist/mentor colleagues in developing knowledge content
- Identify barriers preventing customers from embracing or using products/solutions and works with the team to increase customer happiness and adoption
- Strong knowledge of current infrastructure and monitoring solutions and technologies
- Passion and ability to educate customers on monitoring concerns surrounding their current systems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience selling to or supporting enterprise customers
- Ambitious and works well under pressure
Here are some great reasons to work at FreshTracks:
- Influence - You are encouraged and empowered to make things better. The team is small and empowered, so if something is not working, you really can change it! Don't just put up with bad processes, fix it, and you will have the support from your team and management to do so.
- No ruts - At this stage, you will have the opportunity to work across all aspects of the company as well as provide input to what direction we should be taking.
- Collaboration - Our teams work closely together in a Scrum style, enabling us to learn from everyone's experience rather than getting trapped in silos.
- Pace - Sustainable.
- Career - Support for attending conferences, writing books, blogging and speaking.
- Locations: Boulder or Denver, Colorado - 300+ days of sun, mountains, skiing, biking
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.