SpotX, an RTL Group company, is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.
SpotX is seeking a highly talented Automation Engineer who can contribute brilliantly to our team located in Broomfield, CO. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
We don’t believe in “culture fit”. We believe in you being a genuine human beings and pleasant to work with. Sure, we might share a beer at work or after work but you don’t have to. You just need to be a contributing member of our team who is thoughtful and wants to do quality work.
Making an immediate impact:
- Build automation frameworks on a LAMP stack for web applications, web services and backend systems
- Utilize relevant open source testing tools
- Not only will you be building and maintaining the automation frameworks, but also mentoring the QA teams in using the frameworks
- Support the QA teams in writing automated test cases
- Passion for an Automation career and making software better!
- A willingness to help mentor and train other engineers
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Programming experience in Java, Python, Bash, etc
- 3 to 5 years experience in Automation
- Automation career focused
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, Cassandra, etc)
- Experience in building Automation frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Pytest, etc)
- Comfortable at a shell prompt (Unix/linux experience)
- Understanding of source control (Subversion, Git, Gerrit, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus SpotX’er talents:
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of virtualization tools (VMWare, VirtualBox, etc)
- Experience with Jenkins (or other CI/CD tools)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Work-life balance
- Unlimited PTO (work it out with your team first!), company closed from Christmas to New Years
- Make a real difference - your code reaches millions of people as soon as you release it
- Work in a fun, casual, team environment – flip flops OK
- Frisbees, foosball, and ping pong