Associate Software Engineer - Alteryx Designer
Alteryx is revolutionizing data analytics by providing a complete end to end, self-service platform that allows users to get from business questions to business answers at incredible speeds. Why work for just any analytics company? Join Alteryx, the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, and be part of a dynamic and fast-growing organization in one of the hottest software markets!
* Participate in the architecture and design of features associated with a professional-grade desktop application.
* Work with product management, UX, quality assurance, development team members and other engineering development teams to coordinate product development activities.
* Support, maintain and enhance legacy code, including migration to new technologies.
* 2+ years of experience developing software using C#/.NET
* Understanding of OO design patterns.
* Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
* Experience developing software using C++.
* Experience using React.js or equivalent framework.
* Automated testing experience using NUnit, MSTest, QUnit, Jest, Karma or other testing frameworks.
* Experience with third-party component libraries, such as Telerik, MindFusion, SyncFusion and Infragistics.
* Demonstrated excellence in a fast-paced Agile environment.