Android developers at BombBomb are Google fans! They love the platform and they excel and making it shine. BombBomb’s building a suite of communication tools on the Android platform and we want you to be a part of it!
- Successfully contributes to the ongoing development of BombBomb’s Android apps, maintaining a play store ratings higher than 4.5 stars
- Works creatively to increase the daily active usership of offerings to agreed-upon targets quarter over quarter
- Supports and delivers new features like email inbox support, video prompt workflows, native operating extensions, Android Wear apps and more!
- Establish a regular release cadence, delivering incremental improvements at least twice a month following the first 30 days on the job.
- Build confidence by writing useful, reliable automated test suites
- Works effectively with Customer Success team and customers to gather needed details to support the timely resolution of defects
- 3-5 years experience with Java/Kotlin
- 3-5 years experience with Android OS
- 1-2 years experience with Google Play, Firebase and Fiber (formerly ‘Crashlytics’)
- 1-2 years experience utilizing Android Studio and Maven Repositories for 3rd party libraries
- Experience utilizing Gradle to automate tasks such as ‘Flavor’ builds, etc.
- Some experience with PHP, JS, HTML5 and SQL databases
- Communication - Be a good communicator and build relationships with the people you will be working with in the office.
- Flexibility - Ability to adapt to new challenges as they arise, and effectively manage competing priorities.
- Detail-Oriented - The position requires attention to detail, as a violation in company policy may result in failure to achieve compliance and ultimately losses in company revenue.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving - The ability to understand an idea, situation, or problem by breaking it into smaller pieces
- Diplomacy - Effectively handling difficult or sensitive issues by using tact, diplomacy and an understanding of organizational culture and climate
Read Full Job Description