===== About Upserve =====
Upserve is the industry's leading full-service Restaurant Management Platform. In a single platform, Upserve offers the market-leading cloud point of sale for restaurants, actionable analytics, and seamless integration with leading third-party restaurant apps. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 32 million active diners, and to serve over 23 million meals per month.
Upserve is headquartered in Providence with additional offices in San Francisco, New York City and Denver. We believe that culture is a competitive advantage, and treat it as such -- our values of One Team, Impact, Empathy, Openness, Curiosity and Grit guide our daily actions. Learn more about what that means from our blog - https://upserve.com/inside-upserve - or by following us on Twitter and Instagram (@InsideUpserve).
===== About the Role =====
Upserve’s Customer Support team is responsible for an incredible customer support, delivering knowledgeable and efficient support to our community of restaurateurs. In this role you'll lead a team of individual contributors and supervisors, considered to be highly knowledgeable, responsive, proactive and with an understanding that our customers are our top priority.
Day to day, this means:
- Develop training and processes based on best practices and innovative solutions to improve customer satisfaction and customer retention
- Define, track and report on key performance indicators to determine support effectiveness and efficiency
- Partner with Implementation and Customer Success on strategic initiatives to constantly improve the customer experience and our overall quality
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to resolve complex technical issues, document product bugs and influence our product roadmap
- Act as a liaison between Engineering, Customer Success and Sales on technical issues affecting our customers
- Mentoring, coaching, & developing frontline management to continuously exceed performance targets.
=====The Right Ingredients =====
Above all else, all Upserve employees are united in our shared optimism, passion, and enthusiasm for the customers we support through our innovative product. In our daily work, we exemplify our values of grit, openness, empathy, impact, and curiosity. It also means that you enjoy having a big impact, can operate autonomously and possess the following qualifications:
For this role, is responsible for ensuring that Upserve’s Customer Support team is providing a superior customer experience. You will also be adept at balancing short term gains versus a long term foundation for success. Lastly, you use data and metrics to drive decisions.
- 7+ years of experience leading and scaling small to medium call center operations
- Demonstrated success in managing call center functions, including hiring, scheduling, workforce management, quality assurance, and performance management
- Demonstrated understanding of CSAT / NPS drivers and survey methodology
- Understanding of call center technology applications and systems
- Ability to identify process gaps and drive improvements that scale.Experience using Salesforce.com as the case management platform
===== Upserve's "Mise En Place" =====Above all else, all Upserve employees are united in our shared passion for the hospitality industry, our product, and the impact we can have on the owners and operators we serve. We have a track record of success, with 100%+ growth in the last 3 years. How do we do it? By providing great value to our customers, and by relentlessly focusing on the details - our Mise En Place (everything in its place).- Our Net Promoter Scores over the last six months are higher than any other SMB software company- Our SaaS 'quick ratio' and LTV to CAC is exceeding 4x, making us leaders in the market- Our newest product features enjoy ~70% weekly active users and nearly 50% daily active users.- Our leadership hails from top companies like OpenTable, TellMe, BrightCove, Microsoft, and McKinsey.- Our Board and Investment Partners include Vista Equity Partners, First Round, and Pritzker. But our focus on excellence doesn't stop there. We offer competitive employee, including the following: - 100% paid medical and dental coverage with the leading provider nation-wide - Unlimited Time Off - our policy is "take the time you need, when you need it" - A "family first" culture, with generous paid parental and caregiver leave - 401(k) with built-in financial advisory services - Quarterly wellness weeks, focused on mental, emotional AND physical health - Catered healthy lunches daily, as well as organic healthy snacks in our office. - On-Site dry cleaning pick-up for those who want it...and a flexible "come dressed" policy for others! - Multiple social clubs, including intramural sport leagues and a monthly "supper club" Last but not least, Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! Beyond that, we also care deeply about creating a culture of inclusion, and about improving diversity in tech. We believe in being color brave, not color blind, and partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. These include Project Include, Girls Who Code, Providence IntraCity Geeks, #HackPVD, Code.org, PVD Lady Project, and Rosie's Girls to name a few.