Make animpact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software forthe constantly evolving insurance industry. We create award-winning solutionsto boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses.We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together tomake our future even stronger.
Are you a visualstoryteller with an eye for design and a passion for brand and buzz? We're lookingfor a Visual Designer to join ourMarketing and Communications team. In this role, you'll be responsible forcreating graphics and illustrations for use in all-things Vertafore (internallyand externally). From high-profile event booths to postcards, stickers, andwebsites, to logos and graphics for internal initiatives-and more! Reporting toour Brand Manager, the Visual Designer will play a vital role in creatingbeautiful and on-brand content for the marketing team and beyond.
· Minimumof 1 year of experience in visual/graphic design
· Expert-levelknowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustratorrequired, After Effects and others are a big plus as well)
· Proficientin Microsoft Office Suite
· Proficientin PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, and other presentation software
· Experienceand knowledge in photography, typography, color theory, and digitalprinting/publishing
· Abilityto manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
Vertafore is about bringing together top talent to makean immediate impact in software. Our culture encourages employees who are ableto create, think and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We aretransforming our products and services, exploiting advanced techniques tocreate new "ways and means" for the insurance industry, and with that theindustry is changing too.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunityfor all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status,physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation,genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federallaw equal employment.