Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Global Solutions and Services (GSS)
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success is driven, team-oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in start-up environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We are looking for creative, collaborative leaders that thrive in a fast-paced, cutting-edge environment. At RingCentral, we are building a culture of engagement and user adoption that supports an optimized product and service experience regardless of how our customers choose to interact. The Developer role is defining and delivering RingCentral's next-generation of innovative tools to meet and exceed the demands of RingCentral's continued rapid growth as the cloud business communications market leader.
This creative development role is responsible for the visionary work of building out our tools framework, illustrative design, and the front end contributions of our innovative products. Your job will be equal parts team collaboration, creative content owner, and change management steering the ship to success. You will be the key person between our front end programming and the vision of our innovative success.
You should have a knack for confidently delivering presentations and decision influence at a collaborative level. Your audience will include both internal and external RingCentral customers in a variety of open forums. With this comes the opportunity to innovate new user adoption strategies, be the focal point for framing and driving initiatives to completion and ultimately share in the success of our tools and self-service goals. You should have a strategic mindset and be highly organized to manage deliverables in a timely, high-quality manner.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of industry experience on UX/UI based tools development.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various design requests.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Ability to gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with managers and users.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs. (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Familiarity with omnichannel strategies that include: CRM, KM, Community, Social Media, Chat, Bots, and machine learning approaches is a plus.
- On-task focus and proven organizational skills across broad corporate-wide efforts required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others at every level within the corporation.