UX / UI Designer -- TrainHeroic
TrainHeroic is looking for a UX / UI Designer to join our growing high performance team that proudly serves clients in the NFL, NBA, Olympics, College, and many more arenas of athletic performance.
As Senior UX / UI Designer, you will:
- Design UX and UI for the TrainHeroic product across our web, mobile, and tablet apps.
- Work directly with our Engineering team and Product Manager.
- Perform user research and user testing.
To be successful in this role:
- You have 3+ years of experience in mobile and web app design.
- You understand typography, whitespace, iconography, and navigation patterns.
- You are a strong writer.
- Your designs are resilient, covering both common and edge cases.
TrainHeroic operates under the umbrella company Peaksware, Inc. along with TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, and Alfred Music. Together, we have been recognized as one of Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" five times.
All Heroes Receive:
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for any healthy lifestyle and gym-related purchases
- Corporate discounts on gym memberships and top-brand gear
- 15-Days of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service
- 5% 401(k) Match Program
- Four week paid sabbatical for all employees after 7 years of service
- Dog friendly office
- Creative and high energy office at INDUSTRY Denver in RiNo
Visit us at www.TrainHeroic.com to learn more!