UX | Product Designer
How many times have you found yourself in a meeting, painfully trying to share content so that all participants can see it? Meetings can be challenging enough without running into technical errors. That is why we are disrupting the traditional meeting model by removing the technical barriers of troublesome technology, enabling you to wirelessly share content on any device, and empowering an environment of collaboration. Basically, we make meetings efficient, engaging, and fun. If you find what we're trying to do appealing and exciting, we should talk!
OUR CORE CULTURE VALUES:
We’re all about work ethic without ego. We also live and breathe our Core Culture Values.
- Diversity & Inclusivity
- Self Advocacy
- Self Directed
- Intellectual Honesty and Rigor – not ego
- Innovation Driven - Data Verified
- Take the work seriously – not ourselves
- Curiosity and willingness to consider all viewpoints
- “Mom Rule” – if your Mom wouldn't approve then don't do it here.
YOU IN A NUTSHELL:
You are deeply empathetic and genuinely care about the feelings of others. You have experience and a proven track record of leveraging both Generative and Evaluative research methodologies to make sure you’re solving the right problem. You understand that quantitative data is great for telling you that something happened but not why. You thrive in an environment of autonomy and step up without being asked. You are passionate about research synthesis - pulling signal from noise - and can craft a narrative to internal and external stakeholders taking them on the journey. Lastly, you are a heads-down contributor when needed as well as a thought leader.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 2-5 years experience in UX | Product design role for a customer-facing product or service
- Mastery of your tools - Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and other interactive prototyping tools
- Exceptional design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Direct experience in organizing and conducting both Generative and Evaluative research methodologies
- Ability to adapt designs to a variety of platforms and form factors
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate design decisions
- Experience collaborating effectively with Product Management and engineering in agile and lean delivery methodologies
- A positive, collaborative attitude and a good sense of humor
A FEW EXAMPLES OF PERKS WE OFFER:
- Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- A collaborative, open and pet-friendly work environment