User Experience Designer
At CSG, we believe that beautiful, user-centered design is the key to the success of our unique and widely used suite of products, and are looking for a UX Designer to join our growing team. We’re looking for a UX/Visual Design hybrid, able to think strategically, partner with internal clients to provide innovative solutions as well as provide support to the development team.
You’ll tackle and transform complex tasks into intuitive, easy-to-use, and even delightful solutions for users all over the world. This is an exceptionally collaborative position that will juggle multiple projects and work closely with colleagues and stakeholders, with plenty of room to start with the “why”, and explore, test, and iterate over time. We’re looking for a self-starter and true team player who will take initiative to get things done.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members in a fast paced, creative, team-oriented environment.
- Advocate for user-centered design in all stages of the product development life cycle, in the development of new features and enhancements, as well as updating existing interfaces.
- Synthesize complex concepts – sketching and prototyping ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator who is familiar with product lifecycles and agile methodologies.
- Conduct stakeholder and team presentations, with a focus on being able to articulate the story and thought process behind decisions.
- Be flexible to change direction based upon team and stakeholder consensus.
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and scope simultaneously.
- Further develop and help evolve CSG’s design standards and processes.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 3+ years UX/UI experience working in a fast-paced digital setting.
- Expertise in design software such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite and the like.
- Proven understanding of responsive / adaptive design methodologies.
- Strong penchant for creative problem solving, with a keen eye for detail.
- Radical empathy and unending curiosity, with a strong desire to understand what motivates and challenges our users.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to grasp client needs and balance practical solutions with innovative thinking.
- Experience working on enterprise software platforms is a plus.
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of UX/UI design work.