Training and Instructional Designer
- Understand learning and development needs of Ibotta and continuously ensure that the needs of the team and business are addressed
- Set learning priorities to ensure that individuals and teams have the technical and behavioral skills to achieve both current and future business results
- Partner with subject matter experts both internally and externally to design impactful and scalable learning and development opportunities for all roles, using a variety of methods to address different learning styles
- Lead and facilitate learning opportunities that excite and engage the team
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine effectiveness of training programs
- Partner with outside resources to supplement learning opportunities
- Model and reinforce our cultural values and key behaviors
- 5+ years of corporate training and/or instructional design experience with a track record of building programs preferred; experience with technology, leadership or sales curriculum preferred.
- Experience with authoring tools such as Rise360, Articulate, or equivalent required
- Working knowledge of content and learning management systems
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and dig into something new and different everyday
- Excellent interpersonal skills and intuition
- Ability to influence and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks, and
- meet deadlines
- A detail-oriented individual with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.