Senior UX Designer
As Evolve continues to grow its network of vacation rental properties, we are leaning more heavily on our customer facing experiences to serve the growing customer base of homeowners, network partners, and travelers. These product experiences need to live up to our brand mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating and improving the user experience across the entire Evolve portfolio. You will own design direction, drive innovation and creativity, and assist product & engineering teams in building user-centric products in an agile development organization. The experiences you design will exceed our customer expectations, meet stakeholder requirements, and drive business results.
- Provide leadership in creating a user-centric design system and culture.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Rapidly create, prototype, user test, iterate and deliver detailed designs to product and engineering teams that are optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Build and enforce systems and practices that keep experiences consistent across relevant products.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with UX, with well-rounded expertise in visual and interaction design and a deep understanding of front end development.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of responsive design.
- Experience gathering user feedback and conducting research through surveys, user testing, a/b testing, rapid prototyping
- Ability to translate requirements and research and generate multiple solutions to a given problem
- Proven track record in building consumer experiences on web and mobile that are designed for conversion.
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.