Who Are You?
You are a creative, enthusiastic self-starter who loves to work within a small and fast-paced team of smart and savvy marketers.
Sizzle and substance come together in perfect harmony when you are in charge. Your designs are visually compelling and designed for conversion optimization. Responsive website design, landing pages, ebooks, infographics, social banners, you name it, you can do it. And you care as much about the results a project gets as much as you do the creation of it.
You thrive on collaborative efforts and enjoy a whiteboard session with the team as much as you like hunkering down on your own to make some magic happen. You don’t need step-by-step directions to complete a task, but instead, formulate creative solutions to bring a project to life.
The Senior Designer is critical to the success of the Thanx marketing team. You bring our website, content, integrated marketing campaigns, product launches, and events to life through visual design, imagery, and an excellent user experience that engages our prospects and drives MQLs and pipeline. You are an integral part of the growth of Thanx.
- Create compelling designs, prototype highly polished interactions, and elevate the look and feel of the brand.
- Collaborate and generate ideas to bring content, campaigns, paid advertising, product releases and other marketing tactics to life and drive measurable KPI results.
- Work with developers to launch projects as needed.
- Work with marketing team to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Have strong attention to detail.
- A minimum of 4+ years of work experience as a designer for a B2B online product
- Experience with website usability and web design, landing page design, email design best practices, trade show assets, sales collateral, and CMS experience
- Experience creating production-ready print work such as sales sheets, publications, trade show graphics, or equivalent.
- Strong aesthetic skills
- Met tight deadlines, managed multiple priorities and demonstrated exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Have a strong sense of ownership and pride in your work
- Ability to self-manage and direct. Don’t require the direction of a Creative/Art Director or Head of Design.
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Thanx will consider qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.