Senior Brand Designer
What You'll Do
- You'll work with our passionate Brand Design team to maintain and expand upon our high standards of design. Your passion for design and brand development, along with your excitement to work in a fast-paced environment, will help you tackle new challenges every week. You’ll have opportunities to provide guidance and mentorship to fellow team members, and will report directly to our Creative Director within the broader Marketing team.
What We’ll Achieve
- We’ll create innovative and effective campaigns, websites, presentations and other brand assets to grow commercial opportunities.
- Your skills will further separate GoSpotCheck from the competition when it comes to creating original content including eBooks, sell sheets, promotional merchandise, trade show materials, etc.
- The GoSpotCheck brand will develop, expand and evolve in new directions, thanks to your experience and expertise.
- Most importantly, the Brand Design team will continue to produce great work every time, communicating frequently, openly and honestly along the way.
Who You Are
- You love building a brand and sweat every detail.
- You have design skills based in the fundamentals, with a portfolio to prove it.
- You have experience leading and creating results-driven campaigns and content.
- You have 5-7 years’ agency or creative services experience with a specialty in graphic design, art direction and typography.
- You have full confidence and borderline mastery in the Adobe Suite, Keynote and other relevant software.
- Your prefer to be with your peers at our downtown Denver office, but can take projects to the finish line independently.
- You underpromise and overdeliver, and can manage multiple project timelines and budgets.
- You believe that learning and teaching are crucial elements to professional growth, and feel confident both providing and taking direction when necessary.
- Bonus points if you have front-end development or UI experience.
- Even more bonus points if you have motion design experience!You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.