At TrueCoach, we believe fitness coaching should not be limited to those who can afford in-person guidance – and should not be constrained by the limitations of time and location.
Our mission is to improve the lives of fitness coaches and their clients. We are building tools that enable coaches to save time, grow their business, and deliver a better experience for their clients.
As a Product Designer at TrueCoach, you’ll be involved in every step of the product development process – from brainstorming new ideas, to crafting and testing potential solutions, to ensuring quality through launch. Using a full range of interaction, visual design, and product thinking skills, you will own the user experience of new products and features and play a major role in shaping the future of our online coaching platform.
As a qualified candidate, you have a track record of leading projects to successful outcomes for users and the business. You are a strong cross-functional partner, great communicator, and are able to take a solution from idea to implementation. You set a high bar for quality and have a strong appreciation for the details. Above all, you approach problems holistically and create elegantly simple solutions to multi-faceted problems.
What You’ll do Day-to-Day
- Deeply understand complex customer problems
- Design simple, intuitive, and delightful solutions across multiple platforms
- Work closely with engineering and other stakeholders to own and deliver great user experiences
- Advocate for designs by sharing and presenting your work cross-functionally
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions
- Inspire the team by bringing new ideas to the table
What We’re Looking For
- You have experience designing and shipping complex products that customers love
- You can communicate your research findings and design concepts concisely and clearly
- You have a portfolio showcasing a foundation in interaction design, visual design, and user experience principles
- You are an advocate for data-influenced decision making
- You can work closely with a low-ego, highly collaborative, cross-functional team
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment
- You are passionate about health and fitness
- You have experience with prototyping tools to communicate and explore potential solutions
- You are comfortable with local dev environments & version control
Our Core Values
- We are Customer Centric
- We Pursue Excellence
- We are Humble
- We are Transparent