Product Design Manager
Ibotta is looking for an experienced Product Design Manager to lead a team of designers for our fast growing, consumer-facing brand. Design at Ibotta is comprised of product and creative design. The Product Design team is responsible for the design systems as well as specific screens and workflows that make up the Ibotta product experience. We work cross-functionally to deliver exceptional design that helps millions of shoppers save time and money.
The Product Design team is involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next product innovation to tweaking pixels before launch. As the product design manager, you’ll develop talent, establish human-centered practices, contribute to project work, and set a high bar for design quality.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of product designers
- Partner with UX researchers, product managers, and engineers to guide the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Shape a collaborative, human-centered design process
- Provide thought-leadership for design in developing exceptional experiences
- Work closely with the creative design team to ensure a cohesive experience across product verticals
- Ensure style guide standards are developed, communicated, and consistently met
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Approximately 10 years experience in a creative leadership role
- At least 4 years experience as a manager
- Experience with mobile product design and consumer-facing products or services
- Strong design skills with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong knowledge of marketing and branding
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong ability to provide clear design direction and constructive feedback
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.