Motion Graphic Designer
Ibotta is reimagining the shopping experience, and it starts with killer design.
The Motion Graphic Designer (Video Artist) will be responsible for the conception and creation of video content – primarily within the Marketing Department but for other functions as needed. The Creative Team produces quality, detailed work in a deadline driven, fast paced environment. We’re looking for someone whose ideas are as sharp as his/her technical skills and can help us expand the boundaries of our video content. In other words, let’s make some cool stuff.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create engaging video content for use in various Marketing functions (acquisition, social, retention, etc) across multiple channels
- Assist in conception of video creative and other Marketing collateral
- Work with Creative Director and Creative Team to sharpen Ibotta branding and visual style
- Collaborate with teams from other departments in the development of pieces for various objectives
- Work on multiple projects at once
- Actively participate, foster a collaborative environment, take direction and accept constructive criticism
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of design experience, with an emphasis on motion graphics and video editing/creation
- Mastery of the relevant software (After Effects, Premiere, etc)
- Proficiency in other Adobe Creative Suite programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Fluency in current design trends, especially with regard to video
- Strong communication, problem-solving and brainstorming skills
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate Ibotta style into design and deliver projects on time
- Detail-oriented and accountable for projects from start to finish
- Be happy to move quickly and revise often
- Work extended hours when necessary to achieve goals
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.